Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Best of the ICFW Archives ~ Hope for the Heart

Image courtesy of David Castillo Dominici/FreeDigitalPhotos.net



Hi! Lucy Morgan-Jones here. I am an author in progress. Or should that be an author with a book in progress?

For those who don't know me, I am a follower of Christ, passionate reader, and mum to four precocious children. I make my home in north central Victoria, Australia. I am a member of American Christian Fiction Writers, Christian Writers Downunder, and Romance Writers of America, and am represented by Chip MacGregor of MacGregor Literary Agency.

You can typically find me enjoying a cuppa while I teach my children school, reading or critiquing, and lurking on facebook. I'd love to get to know you, either on my blog, or on facebook. So pull up a stump or feel free to drop me a line. There I hope to share what I've learned in my own journey to self worth, interesting research tidbits, or writing tips I find.

Today, I'd like to strike a more serious note and talk about a subject close to my heart: Self Worth, freedom from abuse, and God's word. Before you hit delete or move on-Wait! This could save someone's life, could bring clarity to a helpless situation, and is also helpful for characters that have a darker side to their backstory.

Read more at the following link:

http://internationalchristianfictionwriters.blogspot.com.au/2013/03/hi-lucy-morgan-jones-here.html

No comments:

Post a Comment