Friday, March 31, 2017

Best of the ICFW Archives ~ Devotion: God's Plan B

By Shirley Corder


One night, I jerked awake and glanced at the clock. It was 3:10 AM. In my half-asleep state, I knew I had to phone Louis, a doctor friend. How can I phone him at this time of night? What if his wife answers? What will I say?

I lay for a while, debating what to do. Then I prayed, “Lord, if it’s you that woke me, please keep me awake. Don’t let me go back to sleep.” My mind started to clear, and I grew more and more concerned for Louis. I eyed the phone across the moonlit room. Seeking confirmation for my actions, I woke my husband.

Read more at the following link:

http://internationalchristianfictionwriters.blogspot.com.au/2012/09/devotion-gods-plan-b-by-shirley-corder.html

No comments:

Post a Comment